I was tagged by THREE people for this first meme. THREE! Yikes! I guess y'all really want to know more random stuff about me. Marsha at Marsha's Musings and Michele at Michele's Morsels BEElieve tagged me for this first meme. Tara at Feels like Home tagged me for the second meme as well. It's been a while since I did a meme here on the blog, so I thought "why not?"
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on in your post
3. Share 6 unspectacular quirks
4. Tag 6 more blogs by listing their links
5. Leave a comment for each of the 6 victims blogs that you tagged
6 of my unspectacular quirks (or random things about me)
1. I am a new Twitter-addict. Yes, I am! Do you Twitter? Oh, c'mon! Give it a try! (I am @notdiyheather)
2. I purse my lips when I'm thinking. (I did it just now, thinking of unspectacular quirks I have.)
3. I didn't have any formal musical training until I was 18. I always loved music class, and I took saxophone lessons from my elementary music teacher. But other than that, everything that I did was with band and choir.
4. I love to teach Bible studies, but I am a procrastinator when it comes to preparation. I usually wing it (shhh! don't tell anyone in my Bible study that I do that!).
5. I love to cook and bake, but I hate to clean up afterward. The only way I can deal with the mess is to clean up as I go.
6. I also hate to put laundry away. There are always baskets and/or piles of clean laundry somewhere in our house.
Did this next meme have any rules? I guess they're the same as the above, except this meme is about your child/children.
7 fun, interesting facts about my daughter
1. Ladybug has the best, most infectious laugh of any child....ever. It delights my mommy heart to hear her laugh.
2. She knows about 20 signs now. I am constantly amazed at how quickly she'll pick up a new sign.
3. She purses her lips (like I do - see above). We call it the "shnooo face."
4. She loves her veggies. She has even tried broccoli and liked it!
5. She also loves the whole wheat bread that I make.
6. She loves to "read." Whether it's me reading to her, or her reading to herself, she loves books!
7. She gets tremendous delight in chasing and tormenting the Siamese cat, Ruthie. I think she "understands" the concept of being gentle but would rather pound on the cat. (And the stupid cat just sits there!)
I'm not going to tab anyone specific for these memes. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! (I know, I'm such a cheater!) If you decide to do one or both of these, please let me know so I can come read!