- Ladybug was up early, so I started a cake, oatmeal snack bars, and bread - all before her morning nap. Really, it was all "started" before 9 am
- Ladybug had a good check up yesterday, although she didn't like getting poked, prodded, or even looked at by the nurse or nurse practitioner. Thankfully, no more shots until age 4! I like the NP; I had never met her before.
- I have a new post on the Wedded Bliss channel of Blissfully Domestic. Go read it! Please?
- Here's a great post continuing the Santa discussion that we started the other day. Thanks, Kaylea! (And don't forget to vote in the poll in my sidebar!)
- I still have a few more Christmas presents to buy. Hopefully I can finish that up on Monday.
- I need to get back to my to-do list, so that's all for now!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Tackling the To-Do List
That's what I'm doing today, and it feels good!