So much swirling in my head, it's difficult to make thoughts stand still long enough for me to have coherent thoughts. (Did that sentence even make any sense?) I'll give you bullet points.
* trying to keep up with housework, cooking, laundry, toys everywhere, etc. wears me out. Seriously.
* we had an extra busy week as my car was in the shop for four days and I ran taxi service for Hubby so I could have a car. Spent enough time in the car that my chiropractor could tell!
* got word on Thursday that my friend Lori doesn't have much time left with us. Please pray for her family. My new saying: Cancer sucks. It really does.
* I want to plan a girlfriend's night out, but so many of my girlfriend now Lori too. So I feel guilty planning time out. Is that wrong or just weird?
* Ladybug had a much better week at Mom's Morning Out. Thankfully it was just a transition time for her. She's back to being the happy girl that we all love.
* I need more balance. I'm not good at juggling. Either I need to learn to juggle or allow myself to let some things go.
* as always, if you want to know what's going on with me on a daily basis, follow me on Twitter (or just check in on me, you don't have to sign up if you don't want to, but why wouldn't you want to?).
* we're enjoying family time this weekend and it's good.