Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Top Ten Reasons I Need Coffee
I'm going to cut to the chase today. These are in no particular order.
1. Ladybug (2.5 years old) hasn't figured out this time change thing yet. It's Tuesday, and she's been awake since 4:45am. I NEED COFFEE.
2. It's a soothing way to start the day.
3. I recently found a sugar-free vanilla caramel powdered creamer - YUM! (I go for sugar-free powdered creamers so it's a little more guilt free as well. I don't need my coffee with a side of guilt, thank you.)
4. There is a reason that people in their 20s have babies. They have the energy to run after them. As an older mom, I don't have all the energy I need to chase Ladybug, so I rely on caffeine at times. (although I do drink half-caff so I don't get the jitters.)
5. I actually enjoy coffee.
6. I have previously blogged about my frugal coffee enjoyment, again, with less guilt!
7. I like being able to say to mommy friends, "Let's meet for coffee." Makes me feel suave.
8. A little bit of caffeine keeps the gastro-intestinal system moving right along, if ya know what I mean. ;-)
9. Coffee gives me something to blog and tweet about.
10. And did I mention that the toddler has been awake since 4:45 this morning? Coffee will be what keeps me awake while I teach Bible study this morning.
For more Top Ten lists, visit ohamanda.com.
Photo credit: stock.xchng