Welcome to my little corner of the internet! Thanks for stopping by to find out about my giveaway.
First, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm Heather. I'm a SAHM of a wonderful almost 20 month old daughter Ladybug. My Hubby and I are contemporary worship leaders at our church. The title of my blog comes from my belief that we are not meant to live life alone. This is not a Do-It-Yourself life. I blog about my family, my faith, and my journey as a mom.
Now, let's get down to business! I assuming that you're here because you like (dare I say LOVE?) coffee. I love coffee, especially GOOD coffee! And since I aim to please, I am giving away 3 - 1 lb bags of Cashua coffee beans. You've never heard of Cashua coffee? Let me tell you about them!
From the Cashua website:
trying to sell coffee. We are not another “concept” coffee website,
backed by well known coffee giants, and we are not on every street corner
or in big box stores. Cashua Fresh Roasted Coffee is an experience.
When two of our founders...could not find fresh roasted coffee
in their neighborhoods, they began roasting their own....
We felt this experience was a gift that we wanted to share.
It was from this interaction that The Cashua Experience was born.
Here are the rules for this giveaway.
1. This is open to bloggers and non-bloggers. To be entered in the giveaway, please visit the Cashua website. Then leave a comment on this post telling me one thing that you read on their site. I will delete any comments that do not mention something from the Cashua website.
2. Please make sure I have a way to contact you - either a blog or e-mail address.
3. Sorry, you must have a US shipping address. I cannot ship the coffee internationally.
4. The comments will be open until Friday, January 30th at 9pm EST. Three winners will be selected on Saturday, January 31st.
5. Only one entry per person.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll come back again soon!! And don't forget to visit the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival to see who else is participating!