|Photo Credit: stock.xchng|
Here are my goals for 2012:
1. Become a certified personal trainer (taking the exam in January!)
2. Continue to improve my running, clock a sub 12:00 mile
3. Train for and run a half marathon (13.1 miles)
4. Not freak out over my child going to kindergarten
5. Lose another 20 lbs (This has been my yearly average loss for the last two years. At this rate, I'll reach my goal weight in 2015.)
6. Daily Bible reading, an area where I always struggle for consistency
Edited to add: 7. Volunteer for one or more local races.
Now that I have these goals recorded for all the world to see, hopefully I'll remember to check back on them periodically so I can see progress.
By the way, my one goal for 2011 (that I can remember) was to improve my running pace to 12:00/mile. I have run a race and two training runs in the 12:45/mile range, so I'm very close. Well, much closer than I was a year ago when my average pace was 14:00+/mile.
What goals are you setting for 2012?